Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do I store my Neutrogena Wave refill pads?

I asked this question before and didn't get any answers. Please help!How do I store my Neutrogena Wave refill pads?
Well I mysef own the Neutrogena Wave and don't find anything hard about storing the refill pads. When you get the refill pads, open the box from the side where there is a tab so that you can still close the box. Then, carefully open the little pouch where the refill pads are stored. Don't break the bag because you don't want the cleanser drying up. When you want to use it, take one out from the pouch and put the pouch back into the box. I know it sounds really confusing but this keeps the refill pads fresh since they do have soap on them.





HOPE I HELPED!





if you have more questions about makeup or something like this, you can ask me at: peridot902@yahoo.com


It is easier to ask if you give me a more specific question. just saying =)How do I store my Neutrogena Wave refill pads?
Just open the bag with the refills and take one when you need it


Leave them in the box
  • hair gallery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    fast cash