Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What neutrogena products would you prefer for a new teenager with acne?

I already have 3 but I have waited and it doesn't work wellWhat neutrogena products would you prefer for a new teenager with acne?
Neutrogena has an eight hour thing that you put on your skin as soon as you get a spot and makes it fade/go away.. I always found that it works very well.,. I've used the one from Canada as well as the one from the UK, and found the one from the UK works better .. Not sure where you live so I can't guarantee it'd work just as well as what I used.What neutrogena products would you prefer for a new teenager with acne?
Get the Acne Free Stree Control line with Microclear.





I've been using it since it came out a while ago and I haven't had acne since. It's seriously like the best stuff ever. I love it. There's a foaming wash, exfoliator, and lotion. Get those three and also there's this 8 hour thing I forget exactly what it's called, but it comes in an orange box and says microclear on it. It's awesome for when you get a random pimple somewhere. Just put it on and it's gone the next day.
You have to use a product for alteast several days to actually see results and you must remember if you are starting to get acne, the one thing to never ever ever do is going to bed without washing your face.





I love Neutrogena oil free acne wash, it works great to take off makeup, use every day, and doesn't work too harshly... Some other ones I have tried, the ';foaming'; ones especially, seem to leave my skin feeling like I washed it with a plain bar of soap, or there's like residue on my skin...
http://www.neutrogena.com/ProductsDetails_13.asp?lProductLineID=13





works good! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash