Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How did the neutrogena wave work for you?

im thinking of getting one and i want to know if its any good. and does anyone know how much they cost?


thanks in advance :)How did the neutrogena wave work for you?
OMG.


they are sooo amazing


i strongly recomend it!


it makes your skin soo soft!


it ranges from about 12$-15$


you can get them at target, or walmart.


but the refills for the pads are like, 12 bucks


and it kind of makes you skin feel like its been stripped of all of its natural oils. moisturizer is good for that.


good luck!


awnser mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>How did the neutrogena wave work for you?
I got one at Rite-Aid for about $14. The first time I used it, it made my face really tight, dry, and raw. I waited two days and tried it again. Basically, it was no different then any other cleanser I've used. I tried using it with different cleansers, and I felt no difference in the smoothness or texture of my skin.


I used all of the pads it came with, but I didn't buy the refills, as this didn't effect my skin at all, and I'm on the hunt for a cleanser that will actually fight and prevent my acne.





If you have the extra cash, try it, it may be just the product you need for your skin!
They cost about $10-14.


It feels good on your skin and makes it feel SO soft afterwards. It doesn't foam as much as the commercial..


It can be really drying, so if you have dry skin, use a good moisturizer or don't buy it at all.
I didn't like it. The soap always got in my nose and it has menthol in it... menthol in your nose burns. The exfoliating pads might be nice, so I might buy those to get use out of it...
nope.


the vibrating was annoying, it shook your hands and didn't vibrate much on the skin. and it didn't foam or cure acne. all in all it did nothing. save your money :)
everytime i use mine it makes my skin feel really soft. it cost about $12.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash