Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How many times a day should I be using Neutrogena Oil-Free Daily Scrub--Exfoliant?

I know it's not good to wash your face more than twice a day. But I'm not sure if I should be using the exfoliant in the morning AND in the evening? I read the label but it does not indicate how many times it is to be used.How many times a day should I be using Neutrogena Oil-Free Daily Scrub--Exfoliant?
Only once, you should only really exfoliate once a week because u dont want to strip ur natural oils...i say use it every other day if you like using it thast much.. i say use in the eveningHow many times a day should I be using Neutrogena Oil-Free Daily Scrub--Exfoliant?
twice. once when you wake up, to get the oils the set into your pores at night when you sleep, and before you go to bed, because of the day that came and went! i know i use it all the time i'm 14 and have NEVER had a pimple in my life! plus my skin is always velvety smooth! haha. hope i helped!





wiff 拢0鈾?


Mizzz TAYLOR.TASTYCAKES鈩?!
probably once no more than twice a day....try it in the morning and then cream wash at night, see how that goes, you don't want to dry out your face
Most people should use exfoliants or scrubs once a day at most. More frequent use can cause skin irritation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash