Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does neutrogena's bronzing foam work good? If so how long does it stay?

I am trying to find a way to tan, thats not harmful to my skin. I hate tanning beds. If it does work does it look fake? Please give me any suggestions you may have for acheving darker skin.Does neutrogena's bronzing foam work good? If so how long does it stay?
i work for neutrogena and i can honestly say the bronzing foam is one of the best ones..you can see where your putting it on just in case you miss any spots and its likght and not greasy so it absorbs fast and you can put your clothes on..make SURE its dry though..and it looks natural which is always important...also try the Micro Spray..that stuff is awesome too :)Does neutrogena's bronzing foam work good? If so how long does it stay?
it is good. i also used l'oreal and neutrogena is much much better. The pb with self tanning lotions is when they start to fall. They leave dark stains on your skin before it completely washes off. Go south;)
My sister uses it instead of tanning. At first she liekd it, but she said that it leaves streak marks sometimes. I think if you use it, don't show for a few hours because it will come off. So Use it during the day when you have nothing to do..and just walk around naked and let it absorb on your skin also immediately after applying. Wash your hand too
I don't use the foam, I use sublime bronze by neutrogena. It works pretty good. It's like slimey lotion lol. It sounds gross but it works good. And it stays on your skin until you take a shower. Also all of the self tan products have iodine in them so you kind of cant stay away from hurting your skin.
don't use bronzer. trust me it makes u look so fake. pale is actually really natural%26amp; pretty %26amp; in now
as all neutrogena products it's a good one
The bronzing foam didn't work for me. It looked very streaky.





Try Clinique self tanners for face and body. They work wonderfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash