Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is better neutrogena oil wash or proactiv renewing cleanser?

which ones better?


can i use any type of lotion for my face after i have washed my face?What is better neutrogena oil wash or proactiv renewing cleanser?
I use proactiv and then the toner and then the repairing lotion. A lotion I found to work very well with proactiv is aveeno daily moisturizing lotion (the green cap) I never break out from it and you only need to use a little bitWhat is better neutrogena oil wash or proactiv renewing cleanser?
I have only used the neutrogena oil wash so I can only speak for one of the two.





It works really well. It cleared up all of my acne. the night lotion cleared up my acne over night. The only complaint I had was that after washing my face with the cleanser it was really tight and dry. To fix that I use ponds moisturizing lotion for dry skin with spf 15. Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash