Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Does Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Complete Acne Therapy System make your face oily? Does it work?

I bought this product. It comes with a cleanser, an spf all-day lotion %26amp; an overnight acne control lotion. I used it for the first time and today my face got a little oily, so I don't want to keep using it. IF ANYONE HAS EVER USED THIS, TELL ME IF IT WORKS AND HOW LONG DID IT TAKE TO CLEAR YOUR SKIN?Does Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Complete Acne Therapy System make your face oily? Does it work?
I just bought this today and I just tried it 20 minutes ago and my face feels smoother and is a little dry?! so maybe its just your skin type, try using it for a couple more days and if your face is still oily then I think you should try some other product.Does Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Complete Acne Therapy System make your face oily? Does it work?
the only way to really find this out is to try it yourself. people have diff skin types, and the only way to really check if something works is to experiment
The combination of Tea Tree Oil soap and the Clindamycin cream is the best for Acne and pimple. These work wonders. Maybe it will work on you too.


Try searching it through Google 'shopaholic's bargains'
if you dont want your skin to get oily you should get an exfoliator the neutrogina one works good, and just try it because all skin is dif

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash