Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is the Skin ID from Neutrogena really worth the forty dollars?

I am thirteen and I have acne all over my face. Does the Skin ID work?Is the Skin ID from Neutrogena really worth the forty dollars?
i started using skin id when i was 13 and im 14 now.


its completely worth it! with in the first week i noticed results! if you use it day and night and like they say your skin will clear up fast!





my acne was pretty bad and within 4-5 weeks my skin was great!





you just need to make sure you keep up the routine of cleaning your skin!





GOOD LUCK!Is the Skin ID from Neutrogena really worth the forty dollars?
Well It depends what else you've tried...Ihave some acne but not much...my cousin has a lot though and she used that Neutragena wave face massager. It has facial wash and it's really good at making your face feel fresh and tingly lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash