Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Will Neutrogena for men turn me into a fancy boy?

I meant to buy some regular men's face wash today at WalMart but I realize I got something that seems to be especially for acne, which I don't have. It's Neutrogena for men Skin Clearing Face Wash (oil-free). Do you think this stuff will be good for me anyway? Will it cleanse me or is it really just for acne sufferers?





And will using such a lotion on my face turn me into a butt bandit?





Thanks for any help!Will Neutrogena for men turn me into a fancy boy?
WTFWill Neutrogena for men turn me into a fancy boy?
It probably wont do much but improve the look of your skin


Its main use is just for acne but it could help prevent acne


If you want, get a daily cleanseryour face by Neutrogena or another brand for - no this will not make you fancy


theres nothing wrong with a guy who wants to take care of his face =]


no - using such a lotion on your face will not turn you into a bandit lol
I wouldn't worry about it. Like the other guy said, get some OXY products. There made espically for guys and the male hormones. They have blackhead pads, spot treatments, face washes, face scrubs, and other stuff. I like it.
I got some of that oxy body wash for men, and it made my lips dry, it like chapped my lips for a week and now it does'nt do it any more

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash