Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How often should the Neutrogena Deep Hydrating Face Mask be used?

I recently bought a box of Neutrogena Deep Hydrating Face Masks. I will be in UK for about 2 weeks and I was wondering how often it should be used when I am there. I'm 14 and will be 15 this yr.How often should the Neutrogena Deep Hydrating Face Mask be used?
It's great that you're taking the steps to care for your skin like that: it's never too early to start giving yourself a weekly facial at home. I totally LOVE this product. It is sooo moisturizing that it will make your face super silky smooth. The moisture retention lasts about 3-4 days. The recommendation is to use it once a week, which is what I have been doing. It does have Vitamin C that helps with brown spots from sun damage. If you have sensitive skin as I do, overusing Vitamin C can burn your face, so don't overdo it. Unless you're middle-aged, using this once a week is sufficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash